On 5 June 2023, the Inquiry will hear evidence on behalf of a number of organisations regarding the monitored recommendations from the Volume 2 report. The Inquiry will hear from:
- Gary Simpson, Director of Security, Safety and Risk for SMG Europe
- Assistant Chief Constable Sean O’Callaghan, British Transport Police Specialist Capabilities lead.
- Deputy Chief Constable Terence Woods, Gold Commander for Greater Manchester Police response to the Inquiry
- Gerard Blezard, North West Ambulance Service Director of Operations
- Sarah-Jane Wilson, Head of North West Fire Control
Other relevant statements include:
- Superintendent David Pester, lead for the GMP Arena Recommendations Review team.
The hearing will be streamed to the Inquiry YouTube channel. The stream will be operating on a 10-minute delay.
Please note that all YouTube videos have been moved to the Manchester Arena Inquiry video archive on the National Archive website. Please visit the video archive for more information.