On 6 June 2023, the Inquiry will hear evidence on behalf of a number of organisations regarding the monitored recommendations from the Volume 2 report. The Inquiry will hear from:
- Chief Fire Officer David Russel of Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service
- Assistant Chief Constable Vicki Evans, National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC) Inquiry Portfolio Lead
- Assistant Chief Constable Iain Raphael, Director of Operational Standards for the College of Policing
- Richard Thomas, Head of Specialist and Counter Terrorism Armed Policing for Counter Terrorism Policing Headquarters
- Stephen Groves, Director of NHS Resilience (National) for NHS England
- Joyce Frederick, Director of Policy and Strategy at the Care and Quality Commission
Other relevant statements include:
- Chief Constable Pippa Mills, NPCC Chair of the National Police Dog Working Group
- Assistant Chief Constable Peter Lawson, NPCC National Lead of Health, Safety and Welfare
- Matthew Parr, His Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Services Inspector
- Chief Fire Officer Chris Lowther, National Fire Chiefs’ Council National Operational Guidance Lead
The hearing will be streamed to the Inquiry YouTube channel. The stream will be operating on a 10-minute delay.
Please note that all YouTube videos have been moved to the Manchester Arena Inquiry video archive on the National Archive website. Please visit the video archive for more information.