In the course of the Inquiry, I made over 20 rulings. These rulings were published on the Inquiry’s website. Some were related to specific issues that arose in relation to particular material or witnesses. Others were of a more general application.
I include a list of these general rulings here and the documents themselves follow:
- Ruling on position statements (30th January 2020)
- Ruling on the start date of the oral hearings (30th March 2020)
- Ruling on restriction orders following the hearing on 23rd July 2020 (31st July 2020)
- Ruling on the Inquiry’s hearing arrangements in light of the Covid‑19 pandemic following submissions on 14th January 2021 (14th January 2021)
- Ruling on application by Ben Romdhan for an application to be made to the Attorney General to give an undertaking (10th June 2021)